Sunday, February 10, 2008

Back pain

Oh, I could sure use some advice. I have had a backache for several days now and I'm not getting a lot of relief. It seems to be focused on one side - I think I mis-stepped or twisted it somehow but at any rate, I am having a hard time getting comfortable. The pain is across my lower back. If any of you ladies have had this problem and can offer some suggestions, I'm open to them and will be very grateful.

We are having a windy, cold day today. Sam went to church this morning and I stayed home to rest. I hated missing, as always, but especially because we were having the Lord's Supper today and I hate not being able to partake. I am comforted in knowing that my church family will be praying for me this week as I wait on my back to feel better.

There isn't much to report today. We are still missing our little Snow Pea terribly and I still find myself looking for her, but not as much. It's finally sinking in that she's gone. I will probably ask for her ashes to be returned to me this week. I anticipate the horrible feeling I'll have as I hold a tiny box with her ashes knowing that that container has more love and devotion in it than can be measured. I miss her.

I pray you have a peaceful Sunday and please send any backache remedies this way if you are so inclined. Thank you.

3 comments:

Karen H. said...

Good Morning LeeAnn,
I'm sorry your still having trouble with your back. I will be praying for you and that it will get better. I have back aches alot, but not anything like you have. The only thing I know is to go to the doctor and let them do an X-Ray of it. You could have broken something or punctured something. If you have a heating pad, try using that also. I know you miss going to Church, but GOD understands and I know your Church Family wil be praying for the healing of your back. I know you are still missing your Sweet Pea. I know it's going to be hard when you get her ashes back, but at least she will be there with you and if you get the house, you can bury her in your backyard. Take care my friend and try to have a great day. May God Bless You and Yours.

Love & Hugs,
Karen H.

Karen H. said...

Good Afternoon LeeAnn,
I'm just dropping by to see how you are feeling. I do hope that your back is feeling some better. Just know I am thinking of you and been praying for you. When you have time and feel like it, stop by. I have 3 Awards for you on my Monday's post. Take care my friend and have a great day. May God Bless You and Yours.

Love & Hugs,
Karen H.

Denise said...

Praying that your back is feeling much better.