Friday, December 21, 2007

Cold hands and a warm heart

It's cold here this morning but I do have a warm heart because we get to see younger son in almost 24 hours!! We're so happy to have him with us. Older son wishes we could stay with them tomorrow night but younger son wants us to himself, I believe, after a short and sweet visit with his brother and new nieces. The babies are doing better each day and are taking their bottles so well, praise God. They'll be home before you know it. I hope Mommy and Daddy are getting lots of rest because their lives will never be the same once the children are home.

I have to go in to work in a bit then I will gear up for a busy Saturday. I am looking forward to getting home tomorrow night with #2 son and just enjoying each other's company and cooking for him and just being with him. He's so much fun to be around and a joy to Sam and me. I never thought that in my life, I would go nearly a year without seeing one of my sons but they do grow up and live on their own and so that makes time with them all the more precious.

I hope you all have a good day and safe driving if you're out last minute Christmas shopping.

3 comments:

Karen H. said...

Good Morning LeeAnn,
"PRAISE GOD" the babies are doing better and taking their bottles better. I know they will be home before too long as well. Yes, Mommy & Daddy needs to get their rest now, as nothing will ever be the same again. I've never experienced the task of having twins, but even with just one, it is a tough time. My oldest daughter was 2 1/2 when our youngest daughter was born, so that wasn't too bad. Our oldest Daughter wanted to lay by our youngest Daughter all the time and just rub on her. LOL. It was so cute just to watch that. I do hope you enjoy your time with your son while he is home. I know it will be a fun time for everyone. Hubby got in last night and we have some shopping to do still. It is a very foggy here this morning. Well, take care my friend and have a great Friday. May God Bless You and Yours.

Love & Hugs,
Karen H.

Karen H. said...

Good Afternoon LeeAnn,
I'm just dropping by to wish you and yours a "MERRY CHRISTMAS" from our Family. I do hope your son has arrived by now and yall are enjoying your time together. Since I posted yesterday, I'm not going to post till after Christmas. I do have an email a friend sent me that I may put up on Christmas Eve or Christmas Day. Me and hubby stayed up watching t.v. until 3:30a.m. this morning and we didn't get up till 10:30a.m. LOL. Well, take care my friend and have a great Saturday. May God Bless You and Yours. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY" to your youngest Son again.

Love & Hugs,
Karen H.

Karen H. said...

Good Afternoon LeeAnn,
I'm just dropping by to see how everyone is doing. I hope yall had a great Christmas. I have been remodeling my blog. I'm still learning things, so hopefully in a few days I'll have it like I want it. Take care my friend and have a great afternoon. May God Bless You and Yours. Hope to hear from you soon. Hope them new Grandbabies are still growing.

Love & Hugs,
Karen H.