Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Twin Blessings

Last night at 10:30, my tiny, beautiful granddaughters were born weighing in at a little over 4 lbs. each. They are absolutely perfect with such tiny faces and golden/red hair. My heart is so full this evening. Mommy is doing pretty well, although I am haunted at how pale she was all day. She had an emergency c-section and her blood pressure keeps dropping at different times of the day. Please remember her in your prayers. Daddy is ecstatic, proud, grateful, and in awe of these little miracles.

Sam and I are exhausted after only a few hours of sleep last night. Good night and sweet dreams to you all.

2 comments:

Karen H. said...

Good Evening LeeAnn,
Oh, "PRAISE GOD" that the girls were born healthy. I'm so glad everything turned out okay. I will be praying for your Daughter-In-Law for her blood pressure to stabalize. I had to have blood transfusions when I had my C-Sections. That's what hubby told me anyway. I know yall are on cloud nine. "CONGRATULATIONS" are in order for Everyone. I'm just so happy for everyone. And having the red hair, sounds so precious. Now, I just want to see some pictures of those precious babies. I do hope yall will get some rest tonight. Thanks so much for stopping by and letting me know. I really appreciate it and appreciate the prayers for my hubby. Take care my friend and May God Bless You and Yours.

Hugs,
Karen H.

Karen H. said...

Good Afternoon LeeAnn,
I'm just dropping by to check on everyone. I hope that your Daughter-In-Law is doing better. I know you were worried about her. How are the twins doing? I can just picture their hair. I was born with red hair also. As I've gotten older, I've had it frosted and colored several times. I'm trying to keep the gray covered up. LOL. My natural color is an Auburn Color. Well, take care my friend and have a great Thursday. May God Bless You and Yours.

Hugs,
Karen H.